Candidates for the UW Health Administrative Fellowship should be currently enrolled in or have recently completed an accredited graduate program in Health Administration or a related program (MHA/MBA/MHSA/MPH). Course work must be complete prior to the start of the Fellowship in July 2020.
Applicants must be either a citizen of the United States or be able to maintain work authorization throughout the Fellowship. UW Health does not offer visa sponsorship to candidates for the Fellowship program.
Candidates should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Leadership, independence and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and teamwork-oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Organizational skills
- Interest in the management and operation of an academic medical center