UW Health Northern Illinois seeks an Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA-C) to join our breast surgery team in Rockford, Ill. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to provide our patients with high-quality treatment and embody our mission:
“Through excellence in health care and compassionate service, we care for our community.”
The Breast Surgery team is an integral part of the NAPBC Breast Program (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers). The Breast Surgery Team sees patients with a variety of breast health concerns including breast cancer, breast infections, abnormal breast imaging, breast pain, family history of breast cancer and patients who are at an increased risk for breast cancer.
Your clinical support includes the following:
- Provide care in the outpatient clinic and inpatient rounding
- Assist in surgical procedures
- Have the opportunity to work with plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Collaboration with the UW Health Breast Center in Madison, Wis.
- Full-time position with 1:4 call
- Master’s degree from accredited PA program and active PA board certification required.
- Active PA license with the State of Illinois and an active DEA license, or the ability to apply for such license prior to or upon hire.
As a SwedishAmerican Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, on-site childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation and retirement program.