UW Health Northern Illinois seeks an experienced Newborn Rounder to join our team in the UW Health SwedishAmerican Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Rockford, Illinois.
The Newborn Rounder is responsible for all newborn rounds on morning schedules. The base will be four hours per day with possible additional hours depending on need. Rounds will include all newborns who have not had an H/P, a daily follow-up visit for those admitted, but not ready for discharge and discharge visits for those who are ready.
The provider will function independently as a newborn hospitalist with backup coverage by the Pediatrics Hospitalist.
Your clinical support includes:
• Team of six neonatologists and six NNPs.
• Over a dozen pediatric sub-specialists from UW Health are located in this beautiful facility and are available for consultation and collaboration.
• Maternal Fetal Medicine collaboration
• 24-hour in-house OB hospitalist.
Support and benefits:
As a UW Health SwedishAmerican Hospital Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
• Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet® Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models, and Full Practice Authority Committee.
• Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs.
• Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, onsite childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation, and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford Area:
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Abbe Castrogiovanni at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7193.