UW Health Northern Illinois seeks an Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA-C) to join our breast surgery team in Rockford, Illinois. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to provide our patients with high-quality treatment and that embodies our mission: “Through excellence in healthcare and compassionate service, we care for our community.”
The Breast Surgery team is an integral part of the NAPBC Breast Program (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers). The Breast Surgery Team sees patients with a variety of breast health concerns including breast cancer, breast infections, abnormal breast imaging, breast pain, family history of breast cancer and patients who are at an increased risk for breast cancer.
Your clinical support includes the following:
- Provide care in the outpatient clinic and inpatient rounding.
- Assist in surgical procedures.
- Have the opportunity to work with Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons.
- Collaboration with the UW Health Breast Program in Madison, WI.
- Full-time position with 1:4 call.
- Master’s degree from accredited PA program and Active PA board certification required.
- Active PA license in State of IL and Active DEA license or ability to apply for such license prior to or upon hire.
Support and benefits:
As a UW Health SwedishAmerican Hospital Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet® Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models, and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, onsite childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation, and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford Area:
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Emily Pfau at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7019.