UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a Gynecologic Oncologist Advanced Practice Provider to join our team at the UW Health Northern Illinois Regional Cancer Center in Rockford, Illinois.
This position provides a comprehensive outpatient practice with consult-only inpatient care. Our Cancer Care team provides unopposed oncology and radiation oncology support to the 270+ employed providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group.
Your clinical support includes the following:
- Comprehensive interdisciplinary cancer services in our state-of-the-art cancer center with Commission on Cancer Accreditation and Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Onsite PET and CT, 45 chair infusion unit, Paxman Scalp Cooling
- Quaternary support from the UW Health Carbone Cancer Center in Madison, WI
- 12-county regional referral area in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin
- Medical oncology call of 1:7 weeks
As a UW Health Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet® Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models, and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, onsite childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation, and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public-school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Abbe Castrogiovanni at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7193.