Enjoy a rewarding practice in the heart of the Midwest with the only provider of inpatient child psychiatric services in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
UW Health Northern Illinois in Rockford, IL is currently seeking a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for a growing hospitalist-based practice. Our Center for Mental Health provides dedicated and unopposed support to over 270 providers of the SwedishAmerican Medical Group.
Aspects of your role include:
- 16-bed child and adolescent inpatient unit located in our state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- 42 inpatient beds
- ED dedicated psychiatry rooms
- 24-hour crisis intervention team for ED call
- Academic appointment and teaching available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
Support and benefits:
SwedishAmerican offers a highly competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability, and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
About the Greater Rockford Area:
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Emily Pfau at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7019.