UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a BE/BC endocrinologist to join our endocrine and diabetes team. As one of three endocrinologists providing dedicated support to the more than 270 providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group, you will enjoy a busy community-based outpatient practice with consult-only hospital coverage.
Your practice includes the following:
- Working alongside our team of three endocrinologists and one APP
- On-site certified diabetic educators, clinical dieticians and clinical pharmacists
- Newly renovated state-of-the-art clinic
- Access to ADA-recognized diabetes education program with RN and RD educators at Diabetes Self-Management Clinic
- Extended support from endocrine surgery (located on site) as well as oncologic subspecialists from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wis.
- Academic appointment and teaching opportunities available through the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
SwedishAmerican offers a highly competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with match and corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses covered
- Malpractice with tail coverage
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Emily Pfau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (779) 696-7019.