UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join our comprehensive surgical service in Rockford, Ill.
As a valued member of UW Health Medical Group, your community-based practice will flourish with the following support and benefits:
- Comprehensive surgical service including vascular, general, plastic, cardiac, endocrine, orthopedic and breast surgeons providing dedicated support to the more than 260 employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group.
- Quaternary support from UW Health University Hospital in Madison, Wis., including adult and pediatric endocrine, oncologic and other surgical subspecialists.
- State-of-the-art surgical department with 15 surgical suites, daVinci robotics and block scheduling.
- 12-county regional referral area
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including four weeks of paid time off during guarantee.
- Academic/teaching appointment available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Affordable small-town cost of living with quick access to Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.