UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a BE/BC vascular surgeon to join our community practice in Rockford, Ill.
As a valued member of UW Health Medical Group, your community-based practice will flourish with the following support and benefits:
- Quaternary support in patient care from UW Health University Hospital, Division of Vascular Surgery at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wis.
- Highly skilled vascular call coverage of 1:4
- Local teaching opportunities of rotating vascular surgery residents and fellows, as well as medical students
- Full access to state-of-the-art catheterization lab and 15 surgical suites
- Only dedicated vascular surgery group within a 12-county catchment (750,000 population)
- UW Health Northern Illinois offers comprehensive surgical service, including general, plastic, cardiac, endocrine, orthopedic, colorectal and breast surgeons providing dedicated support to the more than 260 employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group
- Academic affiliation with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health can be explored for interested parties who directly engage in the teaching or research missions
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, signing bonus and residency stipend options available
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including five weeks of paid time off (including CME) during guarantee
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7073.