UW Health Northern Illinois seeks an Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA-C) to join our general surgery team in Rockford, Ill. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to provide our patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services and embody our mission:
“Through excellence in healthcare and compassionate service, we care for our community.”
Your clinical support includes the following:
- Evaluate new and returning patients in the ambulatory setting
- Provide pre- and post-operative care in both the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Serve as first assist in the OR
- Provide consultations in the emergency department and on the nursing units
- Have a comprehensive full-time practice with call and some weekends
- Completion of an approved master’s level Advanced Practice Nurse program.
- Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure in Illinois and certification by a national credentialing organization.
As a SwedishAmerican Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, on-site childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation and retirement program.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Abbe Castrogiovanni at email@example.com or (779) 696-7193.