UW Health Northern Illinois seeks experienced Nurse Practitioners to join our group as independent APRNs in Primary Care. These experienced providers will hold their own panel, serving as their patient’s “primary care physician”.
The APRN will provide age and culturally appropriate assessments and screenings, interpret clinical and laboratory data and develop and implement patient-specific interventions and plans of care (including education within the parameters of their position responsibilities and licensure).
- Must hold Illinois Full Practice Authority license
- DEA license
- Masters Prepared
- Experience and proven effectiveness as practicing clinician
- Participate in group call
- Signed collaborative agreement with physician
- Signed restrictive covenant
- CPR preferred
Support and benefits
As a UW Health Northern Illinois Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet® Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models, and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, onsite childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation, and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Emily Pfau at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7019.