UW Health Northern Illinois seeks an Advance Practice Provider (APRN with first assist or PA-C) to join our busy team of 10 Ob/Gyns and 10 WHNPs at UW Health SwedishAmerican’s state of the art Women & Children’s Hospital.
With a $130 million expansion of women and children’s services, UW Health Northern Illinois’ growing portfolio of obstetric, gynecologic and pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with dedicated support from sub-specialists of University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine and Public Health.
Your clinical support includes the following:
- Full-time practice working with 1 MD & 1 APP
- Focus in Urogynocology
- Provide care and educate families on wellness and treatment plans
- Clinic patient schedule of Monday-Friday 8 am–5 pm
- Master’s degree from an accredited PA program or completion of a master’s level advanced practice nurse program.
- Active APRN or PA license in the State of IL and Active DEA license or ability to apply for a such license prior to or upon hire.
As a UW Health Northern Illinois Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 100 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet® Recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models, and Full Practice Authority Committee
- Professional Nurse Internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency Programs
- Highly-competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, onsite childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation, and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Abbe Castrogiovanni at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7193.