SwedishAmerican Heart Institute
SwedishAmerican, a Division of University of Wisconsin Health, seeks an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician’s Assistant to join our Cardiothoracic Surgery team.
Working exclusively in the region’s only designated Heart Hospital, the SwedishAmerican Heart Institute is the preferred provider of cardiac services in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. This opportunity would include providing assistance in the operating room and providing inpatient services.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford’s eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a “Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA” Rockford features “Golf Digest-ranked” golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information or to send your CV with cover letter, please contact Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073 or email her at email@example.com.