The Integrated Graduate program costs are outlined below. For estimates of variable program-associated expenses.
|Program Application Fee (non-refundable)||$45|
|UW-Madison Document Fee||$65|
|Program Research Fee||$1,000|
|Program Fee (tuition)||$14,400 ($24,800 – full MS-CN degree)|
|Books and supplies||$300|
|Medical, car and rental insurance||$700|
|Professional organization and Affiliate Membership fees AND Membership Required||$100|
|Housing (per month)||$1,000|
|Utilities, phone, etc. (per month)||$800|
|Transportation (per month)||$60|
|Total Estimated Costs:||$24,870|
Additional information related to program costs:
- Students can receive a free Metro bus pass. Parking is limited on campus and requires application and payment. Some rotations are off-site and will require transportation outside of the Madison Metro service area. These distances are within a 45-minutedrive. Costs of transportation will vary by student choice.
- Students are responsible for the cost of their own food.
- Students are responsible for securing their own health insurance. Proof of health insurance is required prior to the start of the internship. Tuition costs for the program do not include segregated fees. Therefore, access to university health services or health care access to UW Hospitals and Clinics is not provided. Interns are responsible for locating access to affordable health care based on their current insurance plan.
- Miscellaneous: Registration, travel, housing or eating expenses for attendance at professional meetings
- Students are employees of the Department of Culinary and Clinical Nutrition Services and may apply for special project work in the facility’s Learning Kitchen, Milk Lab and Catering for additional income.
- Students are eligible for student loans.