UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a Neurologist to join our Neuro & Headache Center in Rockford, Ill. Our neurology team provides dedicated neurosurgery, general neurology and headache medicine support to more than 250 employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group. Our Top 100 quality hospital offers a Certified Primary Stroke Center serving 12 counties in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Neurology support includes digital PACS, PET CT, MRI, EEG/EMG lab and two accredited sleep labs.
This position offers highly competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with a signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. General neurology call coverage of 1:3.
As a member of our medical group, you will enjoy excellent practice support and benefits including:
- The region’s largest and most-preferred medical group and health system
- Flexible full- and part-time practice options
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Academic affiliation with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health can be explored for interested parties who directly engage in the teaching or research missions
- Relocation and interview expenses covered
- Affordable small-town cost of living with quick access to Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7073.