UW Health Northern Illinois seeks Infectious Disease MD to join our team of 4 Infectious Disease Providers at UW Health SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford, Illinois. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to provide our patients with high-quality treatment and embody our mission:
“Through excellence in healthcare and compassionate service, we care for our community.”
- Seeking A BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician To Replace A Retiring Physician
- Traditional Position (Both In And Outpatient)
- Step Into Busy Practice
- Join Infectious Disease Physicians
- Faculty Appointment And Teaching Responsibilities Available.
- Work In HIV Clinic .5 Days Per Month
- 4 Days On / 4 Days Off Practice
Support and benefits
- Flexible Insurance Package With Health, Dental, Vision, Disability And Life
- Generous Vacation And CME Benefits
- Flexible Retirement Program With Match And Corporate Contribution
- Professional Society Dues And Association Fees
- Interview And Relocation Expenses
- Award-Winning Health System Provides Wellness Benefits, On-Site Day Care, Sick-Child Care, And Concierge Services.
- Malpractice With Tail Coverage Options
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public-school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with SwedishAmerican, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Abbe Castrogiovanni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 779-696-7193.