UW Health Northern Illinois seeks a BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our team at UW Health SwedishAmerican Women and Children’s Hospital in Rockford, Ill.
This position provides a comprehensive office and hospital consult practice, including high-risk pregnancy management, routine- and high-resolution ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis and antepartum testing. Our MFM team provides unopposed support to the more than 260 employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group.
As a member of our team, you will receive the following support and benefits:
- Comprehensive quaternary support from UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, Wis.
- 12-county regional referral area
- State-of-the-art UW Health SwedishAmerican Women and Children’s Hospital
- 24-bed Level III NICU
- 15 employed OB/GYNs with an estimated 2,900 deliveries per year
- 24-hour, in-house OB hospitalist coverage
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including four weeks of paid time off during guarantee
- Affordable small-town cost of living with quick access to Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (779) 696-7073.