UW Health Northern Illinois, a subsidiary of UW Health (the integrated health system of the University of Wisconsin-Madison), seeks two BE/BC Otolaryngologists to expand our busy team providing dedicated support to the more than 270 providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group.
Join an established clinical practice that includes two surgeons, one PA-C and three AuDs that provide a full range of common ENT services to adult and pediatric patients. The state-of-the-art surgical department offers 15 modern surgical suites. Extended support includes visiting surgical, endocrine and oncologic subspecialists of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
As a member of our team, you will receive the following support and benefits:
- Full-service audiology services onsite including three AuDs, hearing aid center, newborn screening, CAP testing and balance/vertigo testing
- 32-bed NICU and 10-bed inpatient pediatric unit with neonatology and pediatric hospitalist support in UW Health SwedishAmerican Women and Children’s Hospital
- Quaternary support from the UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, Wis.
- 12-county regional referral area in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin
- Highly competitive salary guarantee commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including four weeks of paid time off during guarantee
- Community call coverage of 1:4
- Academic affiliation with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health can be explored for interested parties who directly engage in the teaching or research missions
- Relocation and interview expenses covered
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois, or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at email@example.com or call (779) 696-7073.