UW Health Northern Illinois Center For Mental Health, is the only acute care psychiatric inpatient hospital in the region with 26 adult beds and 16 adolescent beds. This growing program will soon offer inpatient treatment for children and a half-day treatment program for adolescents. We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Advanced Practice Providers who are passionate about patient care and committed to mental health clinical excellence.
Your clinical support includes
- Two full-day partial hospital programs, one for adults, one for adolescents.
- Team consists of one BC psychiatrist, two BC child and adolescent psychiatrists and an PMHNP.
- Treatment teams consist of MD, APRN, RN, behavioral therapist (LCPC and LCSW), recreation therapists, nursing support and unit clerks.
- Four-bed Psychiatric ED area within Emergency Department staffed with trained psychiatric RNs, ED techs and assessment staff.
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention Team support.
- Rotating call required some nights and weekends
Support and benefits
As a UW Health SwedishAmerican Hospital Advanced Practice Provider, you will join our team of 111 APPs who enjoy the following support and benefits:
- Transformation Nursing Leadership with Magnet recognition, Shared Governance and Professional Practice Models and Full Practice Authority Committee.
- Professional nurse internship and Ambulatory Nurse Residency programs.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, on-site childcare and sick childcare, generous vacation and retirement program.
About the Greater Rockford area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Emily Pfau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (779) 696-7019.