UW Health Northern Illinois seeks two BE/BC Rheumatologists to join our medical group in Rockford, Ill. This position provides a comprehensive office and hospital consult practice. Our Rheumatology Department provides support to the more than 260 employed providers of UW Health Northern Illinois Medical Group.
As a member of our team, you will receive the following support and benefits:
- Comprehensive quaternary support from UW Health University Hospital in Madison, Wis.
- 12-county regional referral area
- State-of-the-art services, including 15 surgery suites, PET and MRI
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for our Joint Replacement Program
- Comprehensive physical therapy program with three locations, including our Orthopedic & Sports Therapy Center within the SwedishAmerican Riverfront YMCA.
- 24-hour, in-house hospitalist coverage
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive family-friendly benefits including four weeks of paid time off during guarantee
- Academic affiliation with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health can be explored for interested parties who directly engage in the teaching or research missions
- Affordable small-town cost of living with quick access to Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago
About the Greater Rockford Area
Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less. The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
For more information on how you can advance your career with UW Health Northern Illinois or to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration, please contact Jessica Marquez at email@example.com or (779) 696-7073.