Applicants should submit a standard application (personal statement/letter of intent, three references and a CV) through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). Please encourage reference writers to add a brief, program-specific comment if possible.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the PhORCAS portal page.
- If you have not created an account, select the Create New Account link and complete the account registration.
- From the PhORCAS portal page, log in and complete the application process.
- For the PGY-1 Pharmacy program, in your CV, please include the following: Average hours per week worked for work experience(s), description of the patient impact or clinical skills you gained and used while completing rotations and indication of whether leadership position(s) held were elected, appointed or volunteer positions.
- For the PGY1 Pharmacy program, answer the required DEI supplemental questions as part of the application.
The application deadline for all residency programs is Jan. 2, 2023.