Applicants should submit a standard application through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) application the following information:
- A letter of intent/personal statement. The letter of intent should state your reasons for pursuing an HSPAL residency program and graduate study and why you are prepared for a graduate level program.
- Three letters of recommendation using the standardized form within PhORCAS. We encourage reference writers to individualize their recommendation by taking advantage of the brief program comments text box. This is a free text area within the standardized form that allows reference writers to add up to 1,000 characters of additional information to the standardized form, if desired.
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Please answer the required DEI supplemental questions as part of the application process.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the PhORCAS portal page.
- If you have not created an account, select the Create New Account link and complete the account registration.
- From the PhORCAS portal page, log in and complete the application process.
The application deadline for all residency programs is Jan. 2, 2024.
Applying to the Graduate School
Upon match results, those selected for the UW HSPAL Residency will be asked to complete an application for the MS program. Applicants do not need to complete an application until the match process is completed.