Skip to content
- Team-related projects while on clinical rotation
- A longitudinal research project which should be publishable upon completion.
- Educational presentations and inservices on clinical rotations
- Group presentations with other UW pharmacy practice/administrative residents
- ACPE-accredited pharmacy grand rounds
- Major projects will be presented at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Wisconsin Pharmacy Resident Conference. Residents may also present at applicable interprofessional meetings.
- Clinical instructor status at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- Assist in precepting of fourth-year students and pharmacy practice residents on clinical rotations at the health system
- Facilitating and/or coordinating at least two weeks of Pharmacotherapy Lab during the academic year with an emphasis on topics that directly relate to ambulatory care
- Didactic lecturing at the School of Pharmacy
- Elective academia block rotation with a School of Pharmacy faculty member
- Optional Teaching Certificate Program for residents at area hospitals
- Support to attend one national peer meeting (ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, ACCP, APhA Annual Meeting)
- Support to attend Pharmacy Residents conference (Great Lakes or Wisconsin Pharmacy Residency Conference)