Join our team
The very best physicians and advanced practice providers and a tireless commitment to excellence are the hallmarks of leading healthcare organizations. UW Health recognizes the importance of clinical leadership when it comes to our success, which includes several national awards for clinical excellence. Our unique physician-driven health system sets us apart from other integrated delivery systems. Our providers are involved in decision making at all levels, from strategic planning to daily operations.
In addition to a staff of leading medical specialists, UW Health has a strong and active primary care group, providing care through the largest network of affiliated clinics in northern Illinois.
We’re committed to delivering the highest quality patient care. We welcome you to view current specialty and primary care opportunities with UW Health. As a physician-driven organization, we are always interested in talking with top quality providers of other specialties as well.
Advanced Practice Provider opportunities
- Advanced Practice Provider: Cardiology
- Advanced Practice Provider: Critical Care Unit
- Advanced Practice Provider: Endocrinology
- Advanced Practice Provider: Family Medicine
- Advanced Practice Provider: Family Medicine APP at Employer-Based Clinic
- Advanced Practice Provider: General Surgery
- Advanced Practice Provider: Gynecology/Oncology
- Advanced Practice Provider: Independent APRN in Primary Care
- Advanced Practice Provider: Infectious Disease
- Advanced Practice Provider: Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Advanced Practice Provider: Medical Oncology
- Advanced Practice Provider: Palliative Care
- Advanced Practice Provider: “Provider of the Day”
- Advanced Practice Provider: Pulmonology
- Advanced Practice Provider: Radiation Oncology
If you have any questions, or would like to inquire about opportunities, please call the Physician Resource Center at (779) 696-7070
Contact our Physician Recruitment Team
Our physician recruiters are experts on UW Health and lifelong residents of the Rockford community. They have familiarity with the housing market, first-hand experience with both public and private schools, involvement in the arts and music scene, and experience raising families in Rockford. With their experience and expertise, they focus on finding the right candidate for each position they represent.
Physician Resource Center