2021 Information Sessions
University of Wisconsin (UW) Health’s Pharmacy Department invites you to attend our 2021 Informational Sessions to learn more about the programs we have to offer. Here you will have the chance to hear from current residents, program directors, preceptors, and alumni.
- Monday, Oct. 11, 2021 from 6-7 p.m. CT
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021 from 6-7 p.m. CT
- Monday, Nov. 15, 2021 from 6-7 p.m. CT
- Monday, Dec. 13, 2021 from 6-7 p.m. CT
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Residents who successfully complete the UW Health PGY1 Pharmacy Residency will be able to provide integrated pharmaceutical care at a patient-specific level as well as a patient population level across the continuum. This residency will provide residents with opportunities to conceptualize, integrate, and transform accumulated experiences and knowledge into skill, competence and confidence in providing safe, efficient and cost-effective patient care.
Residents will acquire a philosophy of practice that includes:
- Pharmacists’ responsibility and accountability for pursuing optimal drug-therapy outcomes and medication safety in the provision of patient care
- Education and training of other health professionals and students
- A program of self-learning and continuing professional development
- A commitment to the profession and their community
- An appreciation for scholarly activity
Education and training in the fundamentals of contemporary pharmacy practice will serve as a foundation for further training in specialized residencies or specialty practice positions.
PGY1 Clinical Pharmacy Residents
Meet our 2021-2022 class of residents, and learn more about them.
- Courtney Goeser
- Larissa Hacker
- Anna Kane
- Erica Keenan
- Kasheng Lee
- Allison Samuel
- Harpreet Sandhu
- Nikayla Weaver
- Jessica Zebracki
Residency Program Director: Lucas Schulz (email@example.com)