2022-23 Information Sessions
University of Wisconsin (UW) Health’s Pharmacy Department invites you to attend our 2022-23 Informational Sessions to learn more about the programs we have to offer. Here you will have the chance to hear from current residents, program directors, preceptors and alumni.
- Sept. 29, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.
- Oct. 10, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.
- Oct. 27, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.
- Nov. 28, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.
- Dec. 15, 2022 from 6-7 p.m.
All times Central
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Residents who successfully complete the UW Health PGY1 Pharmacy Residency will be able to provide integrated pharmaceutical care at a patient-specific level, as well as a patient population level across the continuum. This residency will provide residents with opportunities to conceptualize, integrate and transform accumulated experiences and knowledge into skill, competence and confidence in providing safe, efficient and cost-effective patient care.
Residents will acquire a philosophy of practice that includes:
- Pharmacists’ responsibility and accountability for pursuing optimal drug-therapy outcomes and medication safety in the provision of patient care
- Education and training of other health professionals and students
- A program of self-learning and continuing professional development
- A commitment to the profession and their community
- An appreciation for scholarly activity
Education and training in the fundamentals of contemporary pharmacy practice will serve as a foundation for further training in specialized residencies or specialty practice positions.
PGY1 Clinical Pharmacy Residents
Meet our 2022-23 class of residents, and learn more about them.
- Megan Buechel
- Allie Curran
- Mahnoor Khan
- Molly Lofy
- Shivani Patel
- Johanna Van Epps
- Jared Walz
- Emily Wong
- Jake Yandre
Residency Program Director: Lucas Schulz (email@example.com)