There are two avenues to apply to the program – as a UW Health employee (either current or new) with a 2-year work agreement and no cost for the program, or you may apply as a student with no commitment to work for UW Health and a $3,400 program fee.
Apply as a New/Current Employee
To apply to the Pharmacy Technician Training Program as an UW Health employee (either current or new), please complete the following steps:
Apply to the program as an EMPLOYEE
- Return to careers.uwhealth.org
- Type “Pharmacy Technician” in the keyword box
- Click on “Pharmacy Technician – Dispensing (Full-Time) (Training/Certification Opportunity)”
If you are accepted into the program as an employee:
- There is no cost for the program
- You are paid 40 hours a week while in the training program
- There is a two-year work agreement
- Additional costs may apply (i.e. parking or purchasing of books – both optional)
If you have any questions after applying for an employee position, please call Human Resources at (608) 263-6500.