There are two avenues to apply to the program:
- As a UW Health employee with a two-year work agreement and no cost for the program. This applies to both current UW Health employees and those seeking employment.
- As a student with no commitment to work for UW Health and a $3,400 program fee.
Apply as an apprentice
Information if you are accepted into the program as an apprentice:
- There is no cost for the program
- You are paid 40 hours a week while in the training program
- There is a two-year work agreement
- Additional costs may apply (i.e. parking or purchasing of books – both optional)
- Current UW Health employee for a minimum of 6 months. Employees must remain in good standing (not on probation or under a performance improvement plan for written discipline) for at least 12 months and for the duration of the program.
(Note: This position will close if it is outside of the application window.)
Apply as a student
Individuals who prefer to pay tuition with no commitment to work for UW Health, please fill out the application linked below. If accepted into the program via the student route, the cost of the program is $3,400. This fee is all-inclusive, though additional parking fees may apply during experiential training.
(Note: this position will close if it is outside of the application window.)