The Acute Care Physical Therapy Residency at UW Health is a full-time, 12-month program.
To be eligible for the Acute Care Physical Therapist Residency Program, candidates must:
- Be a graduate of a CAPTE accredited physical therapy program.
- Be eligible for licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Wisconsin.
- Obtain NPI number prior to starting the residency.
- New graduates are welcome to apply and must take the NPTE no later than April to be eligible to start the program in June.
To obtain information on licensing, contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Current resume/CV
- Cover letter that addresses the following:
- What do you hope to gain through the Acute Care Physical Therapy Residency?
- Why did you choose to?
- What aspects of your background and professional experience make you a strong candidate?
- What are your future career goals?
- Two professional references
- Submit all required materials email@example.com
- The application period will open XXXXXXXXX
- The application deadline is XXXXXX
- Interviews will occur in XXXXXXX
- The expected offering date is XXXXXXXX