To be eligible for the Acute Care Physical Therapist Residency Program, candidates must:
- Be a graduate of a CAPTE-accredited physical therapy program.
- Be eligible for licensure as a physical therapist in the State of Wisconsin.
- Obtain NPI number prior to starting the residency.
- New graduates are welcome to apply and must take the NPTE no later than April to be eligible to start the program in June.
To obtain information on licensing, contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Current resume/CV
- Cover letter that addresses the following:
- What do you hope to gain through the Acute Care Physical Therapist Residency?
- Why did you choose to apply to the UW Hospitals and Clinics Acute Care PT Residency Program?
- What aspects of your background and professional experience make you a strong candidate?
- What are your future career goals?
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submit all required materials firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 15, 2024