Applicants should submit a standard application through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). Please encourage reference writers to add a brief, program-specific comment if possible.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the PhORCAS portal page.
- If you have not created an account, select the Create New Account link and complete the account registration.
- From the PhORCAS portal page, log in and complete the application process.
All applications must include:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- 3 letters of reference
- Official pharmacy school transcripts
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE accredited College of Pharmacy
- Eligible for Illinois licensure
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- For PGY2 applicants, successful completion of an ASHP accredited PGY1 residency (eligible for early commitment through the PGY1 program)
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency: Jan. 8, 2024
- PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency: Jan. 10, 2024
- PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency: Jan. 5, 2024
- PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency: Jan. 3, 2024
- PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration and Leadership Residency: Jan. 31, 2024