Upon successful completion of the program, graduating students receive a certificate and pin from the UW Health University Hospital School of Radiologic Technology. Students receive a diploma from their affiliate college/university and are also eligible to walk in the graduation ceremony on their respective campus.
In addition, graduates are granted eligibility to write the certification examination in Radiography given by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Requirements for graduation are as follows:
- All academic assignments must be complete.
- All clinical competency requirements must be complete.
- All clinical education requirements and documentation must be complete.
- Students must maintain a minimum average of 80 percent in each academic and clinical course.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full.
- Eligibility to write the ARRT examination is subject to review by the Program Director.
- Complete 16 hours of approved volunteer activities.