Please fill out the following form if you are applying to the UW Health Pharmacy Technician Training Program as a student. There is a separate form to fill out if you wish to apply as a new or current UW Health employee. If both applications apply, you may fill out both applications.
Apply as a Student
Individuals who prefer to pay tuition with no commitment to work for UW Health, please fill out the application below. If the field is required and does not apply to you, please enter “NA.”
What is the cost of the program if I am accepted into the program via the student route?
The cost of the program is $3,400. This fee is all-inclusive, though additional parking fees may apply during experiential training. Tuition includes the following:
- Required textbooks
- All lab fees, equipment, materials and resources
- Scrubs (for experiential hours in our sterile products area)
- One-time PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) exam fee
- CPR Certification
- One free year membership to the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin (PSW)
- Metro Transit bus pass – valid for duration of program
What are my payment options?
- A $400 down payment is required upon acceptance to the program. The $400 payment will be applied to the $3,400 tuition. Payment can be paid in full prior to the start of the program, or $1,000 payments must be worked out upon acceptance into the program. We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
If you have any questions after applying for a student position, please call (608) 890-8057.