The Sports Physical Therapy Residency at UW Health is a full-time, 14-month program.
Most residency programs are now part of the RF-PTCAS, an online application system that allows a candidate to apply to multiple programs with one application. Included in this are essay questions, letters of recommendation, and information from your resume/CV.
- The application period will open approximately Oct. 1
- The application deadline is Dec. 1
- Interviews will occur in February
- The expected offering date is March 1
- The expected program start date is on or about July 1