The Sports Physical Therapy Residency at UW Health is a full-time, 14-month program.
Stipends and Benefits
The Sports Physical Therapist resident will receive:
- An annual stipend, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including basic dental and vision.
- Employee Reimbursement Account: Pre-tax deductions made for reimbursement of approved medical and dependent care expenses.
- Additional benefits include life insurance, tax-sheltered annuity and deferred compensation.
- Paid leave time to include 11.5 personal days (which includes vacation, continuing education and sick time) as well as eight holidays.
- Full access to the University of Wisconsin-Madison recreation, education and cultural facilities.